Historic Winnipeg: Secret Societies (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Be the hero of a city game where you will navigate a side of Winnipeg not even locals know. You will explore the city’s rich and mystical past and learn about its hidden stories.
Winnipeg is home to Canada’s first commodity exchange and millionaires, which led to a shiny society of glamour and riches but dig a little, and you’ll find a world of Masons, gangsters, and superstition.
Ready to discover a bustling and exciting Winnipeg? Right this way.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore Winnipeg’s hidden Masonic temples
- Uncover secret symbols only the keenest eyes can see
- Discover the bars used to bootleg rum and Canadian Whiskey during the American Prohibition
- Learn about the city’s war memorials
Memorial Provincial Park
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The year’s 1870. Winnipeg has no lawyers, no City Council, no taxes – nothing but freedom.
Pierre Dumont’s your name, and you’re a Métis hunter from east of Red River. You’re tolerably virtuous and unmistakably happy.
This morning, you were surprised by a party of soldiers on their way to Winnipeg. They accept to stay overnight, and Canadian Whiskey flows. You learn from their loose tongues that the government plans on ceasing the free Red River.
You must act; you must tell Métis leader Louis Riel.
Read all reviews →
good story, good history!