Wide range of subjects and names, history and religion, humor and intelligence, a cocktail of rumors and facts. You will learn to find the clues to the code and it might be you who will save our planet.
Hero is always needed. Go ahead to test yourself!
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Untimed Competition
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
- The game is not timed, so take your time
- Audio stories
Places you will visit
It will take you
* Walk in Westminster to discover its hidden secrets behind aristocratic facades.* Follow the steps of Royals, soldiers, politicians, priests and writers.* Learn non-trivial stories about famous people from the past.
They are not humans. They have different notion of time and dimension but we still know something about them. They were here in the 17th century and encoded some valuable information in one of the books. The keys to our future are in the hands of our past. Unlock it and venture into the unknown.
Starting point Victoria tube station9 Wilton Rd, London SW1V 1LG, UK
Finish point Leicester SquareLeicester Square, Square Station Underground Ltd, Leicester, Cranbourn St, London WC2H 0AP, UK
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.