Vienna Prater: Wurstelprater
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
- Wear a hat and sunscreen, have enough water
- Kids under 12 should be guided by their parents
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Enjoy hours of entertainment with all the rides that make the Prater so fun.
- Learn how and why the area became such a popular place across the generations.
- Read hidden stories behind traditional rides and where you can get delicious "Prater food".
- And, of course, no visit to the Prater is complete without seeing the Giant Ferris wheel - Vienna's world-famous landmark!
Starting point Red WagonGabor-Steiner-Weg S, 1020 Wien, Austria
Finish point Giant Ferris WheelRiesenradpl. 1, 1020 Wien, Austria
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.