Freud, Mozart & Beethoven in Vienna
Play a city game and discover amazing places and local stories in Vienna. Follow a nineteenth century musician on an adventure filled with cultural and historical references, and let yourself be immersed in Vienna’s artistic landscape. Expect twists and turns at every step of the way.
Are you ready to go on this adventure?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover Der Wiener Stephansdom and the Franziskaner Church
- Find the oldest coffee shop in Vienna, where Mozart and Beethoven used to play
- Visit Freud’s house and find out more about his practice
St. Stephen's Cathedral
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
You are Mathilde Schleicher, a rising star of Vienna’s music scene. The year is 1889 and you are on your way to becoming lead singer of the Vienna Opera, but your rival Bianca Bianchi is plotting against you.
She feels threatened and will stop at nothing to protect her position, but you are not alone. Just yesterday, a letter was brought to you by a dove, warning you of Bianca’s plans and holding a mysterious clue. It was signed simply “freund” (German for “friend”).
You will not go down without a fight. You decide to play.
Read all reviews →
Die Inhalte waren sehr interessant und die Route war nett.