Warsaw: Muranów District
The inhabitants of Muranów dream peculiar dreams. Here, the memory of the war nightmare still lingers in the colorful present.
Discover the past and the present of this one-of-a kind spot, the place of the biggest ghetto in Europe, the city-like district that after years of horrendous events rose from the ashes.
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- During the trip, you will get to see only the most intriguing parts of Muranów and experience its unique aura.
- A bit of street art, some post-war monuments, a former prison, and a touch of history.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
It’s 1936, and you’re Jan Alter, a Jewish smith living in Muranów.
One night as you’re heading home, you see a strange woman pointing at you. She starts to recite
a bizarre poem:
a bizarre poem:
The darkest years shall soon begin
The darkest years the world has seen
The lord has asked to save your soul
To spare thee angst is now my goal
I’ll count to three and you’ll be safe
In ninety years must you be brave
And if you can’t escape remorse
Here’s your time turner - a pink horse
You feel dizzy and pass out. When you wake up, it’s 2020. Now your goal is to find a way back.
the game is nice and quite easy, however around chapter 7 and 8 you need to go there and back again on the same street. (at the prison)it can be a bit confusing. it's very nice way to see the less touristic Warsaw and learn about it's history.
Read all reviews →
I for lost in the middle of the trip. but in total was ok 🤓