Enjoy learning about Tbilisi, Georgia, and Georgian culture as you solve puzzles and walk your way up and down hilly Tbilisi. Wear decent shoes and be prepared for a decent amount of elevation change.
This game should only be played during the day, as some locations may be difficult to navigate at night.
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Untimed Competition
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- Varied terrain/elevation, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Join the toastmaster, or Tamada, on a tour of Tbilisi that will take you to places that are not just significant cultural sites but also represent the themes a good Georgian
Tamada must give cheers to during a traditional Georgian dinner. Take notes. If you find yourself the Tamada during your stay in Georgia, you will already know what to say!
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.