Tokushima: The Power of Awa Odori (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Be the hero of a quest where you will follow clues to discover Tokushima’s wonderful Awa Odori, a dance festival with centuries worth of history.
You will learn about the customs and traditions of this world-famous celebration and many of the city’s local stories as you explore Tokushima Castle, local street art, the Shinmachi River, and many other hidden Awa Odori sights.
Ready to uncover Tokushima? Right this way…
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore the shiny streets of Ginza.
- Uncover a side of Awa Odori that even locals know little about.
- Discover the tradition of Tokushima’s parks.
- Learn about the Shikoku pilgrimage.
Tokushima Castle Museum
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, ja
- This quest has 9 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Tanaka Mei, a teenager from Tokushima.
It’s August, and Tokushima is plunged in its annual Awa Odori frenzy. People race to rehearsals, and you dance more than ever. You love it, your favourite time of year.
Your life has been largely normal and dull for the past 15 years, but today you wake up and something feels different. As you pull your curtains open, you notice a heavy mist descending on the city from Mount Bizan.
Something tells you this cold, grey smog isn’t what it seems.
🙃 No reviews just yet.