On this fun tour, you will go on a fairytale journey inspired by the Sound of Music movie and you will see the Mirabell Gardens, The Salzburg Dom, Nonnberg and other places from the movie.
Are you ready to explore Salzburg with the Von Trapp Family?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit a splendid Baroque garden, and many other authentic locations
- Befriend some old wise dwarfs
- Discover a fairytale Salzburg, with its hidden stories, old and new
Mirabellplatz (in front of the Andräkirche)
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
It is the year 1938 and Germany is preparing to annex Austria and form the Greater German Reich, but the Captain wants no part in this. As Captain in the Navy, he knows he must obey Nazi orders or suffer the consequences. He is preparing an escape mission out of Salzburg for all of you, as soon as possible. It must be quick and quiet since Nazi partisans are everywhere.
Having just returned from your honeymoon, you decide to let the Captain deal with the details of the escape and take the kids out for a fun day out around Salzburg. These are your final days in the city after all, even if the children do not know this.
You start your day in the Kurgarten, close to Schloss Mirabell, your children's favorite playground.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.