- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit the oldest known restaurant in the world
- Discover the neighborhood steeped in literary history
- Uncover the hidden burial grounds for Spain’s most famed artists and authors
Petit Palace Posada del Peine
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Don't play in the night
- You can play while riding a bicycle
You set out to find the man who created you all -the famous Spanish novelist Miguel de Cervantes- to get some answers, so you can be reunited with them once again.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.