Pirates of St Katharine Docks
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Untimed Competition
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
- Get in touch with our 24/7 customer support: https://questoapp.com/chat
- Varied terrain/elevation, may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Route may be affected by temporary ongoing construction work
- Play on weekdays during working hours to avoid large crowds
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
You will be working with The Historical Pirate Society to decode a diary that was found in the Thames. It won't be easy. It was written by Timon the Toothless Pirate and he loved puzzles but something seems a little off about it.You'll explore St Katharine Docks, Aldgate, Tower Bridge.There are a variety of different puzzles, varying in difficulty
Starting point The Goodman's Fields Horses54 Leman St, London E1 8EU, UK
Finish point Spill the Tea50 St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LA, UK
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.