- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the city’s rich architectural heritage and Rotterdam’s vision behind it.
- Find out the stories of the skyscrapers scattered across Kop van Zuid.
- Learn about the similarities between Rotterdam and New York.
- Stroll along the Erasmus Bridge and the Willems Bridge, and visit the Montevideo, New Orleans, and the Red Apple.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, Dutch
- This quest has 11 challenges
Every year, architects time-travel to different historical periods of Rotterdam to explore the city’s ever-changing architectural landscape.
Just when you and your team arrived in contemporary Rotterdam, the time-portal through which you traveled crashed – a group of anti-time-travel hacktivists from 7076 disabled it!
Now you only have a couple of hours to retrieve the password for a different time-portal and make it back to 7076 as the anti-time-travel hacktivists threaten to disable all the time-portals in the city!
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.