Highlights of Sintra (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Allow yourself to daydream while you play a city exploration game in Sintra, the most romantic place in Portugal. You’ll explore the historic sites and discover some of Sintra’s legends and secrets. You’ll wander the town’s natural landscape as well as its popular landmarks. Through riddles and challenges, Sintra will reveal itself to you.
Ready to explore a romantic and thrilling Sintra? Fill your heart and walk this way...
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore Sintra’s renowned Romantic architecture
- Discover the town’s famous Moorish Castle
- Admire Sintra National Palace
- Learn about the town’s fountains
Sintra Train Station
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The year is 1910. Sintra is the pinnacle of romanticism as the nobility flees to their summer estates where the cooler climate offers protection against the scorching city heat.
You’re Vitória Pais, a journalist from The Republican, Lisbon’s main newspaper. Your last article was deemed too feminist. Ugh. Since then, you aren’t taken seriously.
You’ve been sent to investigate supernatural events occurring in Sintra. You’re determined to prove yourself as a worthy journalist.
Read all reviews →
Great chalanged through this amazing town. Beatifull walk through the several gardens. A must do!