Singapore Central Area (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game and wander the surreal streets of Singapore. Discover the stories behind local landmarks and get immersed in the city’s rich colonial and wartime history. As you struggle to save it from destruction, follow anomalies around town and walk the fine line between alternate dimensions.
Are you ready to save the day?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Learn about Singapore’s fascination with time capsules and find out where some of them are buried
- Walk across the oldest bridges in town and uncover their morbid past
- Discover the mythical Merlion, Singapore’s national symbol
- Dive into Singapore’s wartime history while enjoying spectacular views of the river
- Visit the unluckiest church in the city, that got struck by lightning twice
Statue of Sir Stamford Raffles
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Recommended activity for families
You are a brilliant scientist who is on the verge of proving the existence of a neighboring dimension.
During your final experiment, an explosion shakes your lab, and you wake up surrounded by debris. Luckily, you were not hurt, but you suspect something much worse has happened.
You think the explosion tore through the interdimensional borders you were trying to permeate. If you are right, the whole city is in danger.
You need to assess the extent of the damage, so you shake off the dust and leave your lab.
🙃 No reviews just yet.
Ho Wee Ching