- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Check out The Old Cotton Exchange where the world’s cotton industry was once controlled
- See the mysterious archeological site of the Cluskey Vaults
- Find out the story of The Waving Girl Statue
The Pirates House Restaurant
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
One late night, a fight breaks out. You happen to be clearing the pirates’ table and catch a glimpse of a map. A hairy hand grabs you by the collar. “Ye think ye could steal our treasure, do ye? Boys, take this little twit and put ‘em to work scrubbing the deck on the ship!”
You’re about to be shanghaied into becoming a pirate slave!
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.