Royal Highlights of Milan
4.32 (19 ratings)
Play a city game where you will learn about the neoclassicism in Milan, style which characterizes the royal palaces and many of the most beautiful noble residences of the city, now hosting museums and exclusive events. You will also discover the curiosities about some lesser known churches and you will look at the most famous attractions in a whole new way. Are you up for the challenge?
- Please be cautious of traffic
- Don’t enter the places, not part of the experience
- Kids under 12 should be guided by their parents
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- After your booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone.
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- We recommend that each user purchases a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone.
- Get in touch with our 24/7 customer support: https://questoapp.com/chat
- Some checkpoints may contain temporary construction work
- Route may be affected by temporary ongoing construction work
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Stroll along the elegant Corso Venezia, discovering its sumptuous noble palacesDiscover the curiosities about the kings of Italy in Piazza Duomo.Walk through the streets of luxury and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to feel like a real king or a real queen.Celebrate your glorious journey in front of the world temple of Opera
The stars, embodied in singular stones of radiance, have been stolen from the night sky.
It is the year 1875 and the Italian Peninsula is resting after a long time of war and revolution. The royals of Milan are relaxing in their great wealth with fancy parties and celestial thieving.
You are Serafina Parisi, a Milano peasant, and you have been chosen as the reclaimer of the night sky. The muse of the stars herself, Urania, has a plan:
Steal back the stars and return them to their rightful owner.
Starting point Porta VeneziaBastioni di Porta Venezia, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Finish point Teatro alla ScalaVia Filodrammatici, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.