- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
- Untimed Competition
- Pause, continue exploring at your own pace or replay at any time.
- No attractions ticket(s) required
- We recommend not playing at night
- If the weather gets cold, you can pause and go inside to warm up at almost any location in the game
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
Explore the beauty of Regent's Park * Visit London's largest and loveliest Rose Garden * Experience the tranquility of the Japanese Garden * See the Ready Money Drinking Fountain * Find the 'hidden' Waterfall * Enjoy spectacular views from the summit of Primrose Hill
Ratings and Reviews
What does an
outdoor escape game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.