Please note that this game ends in a different place than it starts.
Endpoint: Winchers' Stance
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Please be cautious of traffic
- Don’t enter the places, not part of the experience
- Game ends in another place than it starts
- Cross the street carefully
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Witness some of the best tucked-away green spaces of Glasgow
- Find out why keeping a traffic cone on the Duke of Wellington’s head is a good thing
- Take a romantic stroll along the River Clyde
- Learn about the unsolved mystery behind Wincher’s Stance
It’s not that you’re too shy to speak to women – most of your friends are women. But if it’s a woman you fancy, your hands shake, your throat dries up, and the words come out unfiltered in awkward bursts.
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.