Medieval Riga (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Be the hero of a city game where you will navigate medieval Riga when the city was a powerful part of the Hanseatic League, a medieval version of the European Union.
You will learn about the city’s legends, intrigues, and festivities in the Middle Ages, as they intertwine with business and money. You will discover the city’s ghost and follow it through haunted churches and horrific tombs.
Come into the shadows of Riga and uncover its secrets. Are you ready for the supernatural?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore the historic centre of Riga, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Knock on the window of Riga’s executioner
- Meet the city’s giant
- Uncover the hidden signs within the cobblestones of Old Town
- Learn about the legend of Riga’s roosters
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Modern-day Riga. Latvia’s beating heart. Bosom of the Baltics. Yet, underneath the shiny lights lie the thick curtains of unstable darkness.
The split has been disrupted. Something has been taking babies, one by one. Many say they hear its howls; others say they’re cries. Terror is spreading, and despair reigns.
You are Agnesee Rieksta, an aficionado of the dark, and most importantly, a hunter of the supernatural. You have come to Riga to send this Thing back from where it came, and you’re ready!
🙃 No reviews just yet.