Prague, Czech Republic
Prague Castle Quest: Gothic Prague
Embark on a quest through grand boulevards, winding cobblestone streets, and up the oldest castle stairs to discover the secrets of gothic Prague. Along the way, learn about important 14th C cathedrals, squares, and landmarks.
Are you ready to discover the mysteries of gothic Prague with a ghost as your guide?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- You will learn the 14th C history of Prague through the eyes of their greatest medieval ruler and builder, Charles IV
- You will begin in Wenceslas Square and walk to the castle, seeing many major city highlights including:
- Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during day
You were peacefully asleep floating through a land of blissful dreams. But suddenly, a force pulls you through. You open your eyes and see your beloved Prague, but it looks so different!
You look down upon yourself and notice that you are translucent. You’re a ghost. Of course, you remember that you used to be King Charles IV, the first Czech King crowned Holy Roman Emperor in 1355.
Before you can ask yourself why you were brought back, a voice starts to reverberate through your whole phantasmatic body: Save the Crown Jewels. Someone is trying to steal them.
awesome time !! Hardly recommend :D
It was fantastic
The enigma on the astronomical clocks was too hard!
We liked all the history and stories. We found the clue by the astronomical clock very very hard so we were there 20 mins or so. This was a fun walk but my teen and tween said it would be better reversed so the hilly part at the end would be reversed lol. Thank you for a very fun afternoon!
Read all reviews →
We had a great time- following the clues and enjoying a beautiful day in this beautiful city!