Haunted Pompei (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
(no ratings yet)
Follow clues and discover the ancient Roman city of Pompeii, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. You will play the role of a Pompeian citizen and will understand how people lived two thousand years ago. Along the way, you’ll discover beautiful monuments, houses, and shops of the magnificent lost city. From Porta Marina to the Amphitheatre, you will cross the entire archaeological site on a journey that will take you back in time.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Visit the most famous archaeological site in the world
- Discover an entire city preserved as it was 2000 years ago
- See the terrified faces of the victims of the eruption
- Visit the Amphitheatre where gladiators used to fight bloody battles
Ticket Office at Porta Marina Superiore, 100 metres away the Circumvesuviana train station Pompei Villa dei Misteri
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Your name is Octavia, and you lived almost 2000 years ago. These days, you just float through the dead city, unable to see the tourists, but only shadows of those who lived long ago. Soon, you’ll start reliving the last day of your life. Stuck in a loop, you go through your last hours again and again. But you always forget afterwards and then live those tragic moments as if for the first time. It’s almost midday, the eruption will begin and you’ll have to escape the melting Pompeii once more!
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.