Although known for its Leaning Tower, the city of Pisa holds many more gems worth exploring. Discover the birthplace of Galileo, a medieval tower house, the largest Catholic baptistry in Italy, and many others.
Follow clues and solve mysteries while working your way across Tuscany’s historical maritime city.
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit the Pisa Cathedral, along with its bell tower--the Leaning Tower—and its baptistry
- Discover beautiful piazzas and medieval tower homes
- Learn about Galileo’s childhood, and many other stories
Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, Italian, Spanish
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
You are standing in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, dedicated to the first king of Italy after reunification. Once divided into many independent kingdoms, duchies, and republics, Italy was reunified in 1862. As the architect of the Unity of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele II is known as Father of the Fatherland.
You’ve come to Pisa to view the world-famous Leaning Tower. You stop a stranger to ask for directions, and he smiles and gives a cryptic response: “Many seek its wonders, but you must be careful that your quest does not lead to its destruction. Your journey begins by the painted walls.”
Maria Elena Remoli