Old City Pursuit
Following the trail of a missing son, you’ll go on an adventure starting at the famous Delaware River. You will meander through quaint Old City streets while using clues and solving puzzles to learn the history and origins of Philly’s most celebrated sites.
Are you ready to discover Philadelphia?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Tour cobblestoned streets and burial grounds in one of America’s most haunted cities.
- Adventure through Philadelphia’s sprawling, photo-worthy Independence Mall, where the country’s founding documents were penned.
- Learn about Philly’s charm and crime, while blending into the city bustle in Old Town and Chinatown.
Spruce Street Harbor Park
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You’re an experienced and intelligent investigator who has been hired by modern socialite, Lisa Desmond, to find her missing son, Jack. Although you don’t really know Philadelphia, since you only moved here recently, you’ve got the guts and the brains to solve this case.
Ms. Desmond isn’t sure if Jack was kidnapped, harmed, or worse, but she does suspect foul play. Now it's your job to search the city looking for clues to follow Jack’s trail.
Super fun! Great combination of learning a little bit about Philadelphia, taking a nice walk around a new city and a cool puzzle game.
Read all reviews →
this was so fun! mystery and history!