Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Find out how to party at the Moulin Rouge during the Belle Epoque
- Discover little known spots : where Toulouse Lautrec, Vincent Van Gogh and Picasso lived their boheme life in Montmartre
- Learn why the Sacré-Coeur was (and still is) so controversial
- Listen to the scary stories of rought area of Montmartre back then
- Walk throught the most beautiful and quiet areas of Montmartre
“Who allowed you to come to my neighborhood intruder?”
Do you hear this angry voice? How unwelcoming! Someone seems unhappy to see you here. You look around, there’s nobody. Is it a ghost? Are you going crazy?
It’s inside your head and still talking to you: “Let’s make a deal, tourist. If you find out who I am and do everything I say, I’ll stop haunting you. Agree? If you don’t… well, you don’t want to know me in a bad mood.”
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.