Kusadasi, meaning “Bird’s Island”, is a world-famous resort and one of the most popular cruise ship ports in all of Turkey. It is neither an island nor are there birds as there used to be but, every summer, thousands of tourists migrate here in their stead. Kusadasi is located on the west coast in the Aegean Region, attracting many visitors with its spectacular Byzantine and Ottoman ruins as well as its beautiful beaches and traditional shops.
Will you step into Kusadasi’s history?
- Explore Pigeon Island, the town's symbol, built by world-famous Ottoman pasha, Barbarossa.
- Lose yourself in the traditionally narrow streets of an Aegean town.
- Visit one of the world's oldest hotels, established in the 17th century!
- See one of the most authentic houses reflecting traditional Turkish culture.
- Witness a traditional Turkish market.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The legend says that whoever, man or beast, finds and eats an egg of the first nesting bird on Kusadasi’s bird island will be granted the gift of flight. Every living thing around these parts knows this.
You are a young snake, determined to find this mythical bird, consumed by the bleak reality of forever living on the scorching-hot ground. The first flying snake – this is what you wish to be forever remembered for, no matter how perilous the journey may be.
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.
🥱 Waiting for players...