Oslo's Old Town City Exploration Game
Journey through modern Oslo and follow the clues to discover the origins, stories and challenges faced across the capital’s 1,000-year history.
Play the role of Harald Hardrada – Viking King and founder of Oslo. Visit wonderful sights including the Royal Palace, Parliament and Akershus Fortress whilst unlocking many surprising stories, including how Oslo became the home of the Nobel Peace Prize.
Sharpen your mind as Harald sharpens his sword – get ready to raid the treasured tales of Oslo!
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about Oslo history, from medieval beginnings to its dramatic rebuilding
- Discover the stories of Norway’s journey to independence from Sweden and Denmark
- Find out about the Nobel Peace Prize and visit the City Hall where the award is given
- Make your way to Akershus Fortress, overlooking the fjord and landscape surrounding Oslo
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are King Harald Hardrada, founder of Oslo, the most feared warrior of your time and the last Viking King! Yet shocking rumors concerning your city have reached you from beyond the grave and your fierce reputation is under threat!
Could it be true those noisy neighbors – the Swedes and Danes - have invaded Norway? Was your nation really plagued by…the plague? And what is this ‘Peace Prize’ Oslo is famous for? Not very Viking!
After feasting in the afterlife halls of Valhalla for centuries, you have been sent back to reclaim Norway’s capital by Odin, God of War. For the sake of the Viking legacy…LET BATTLE COMMENCE!
🙃 No reviews just yet.