Origins of Popular Japanese Foods in Osaka
Play a city game in the heart of Osaka and discover the changes that the city has been through from the Edo period to present. Don’t forget, Osaka is the heaven of food, so you’re going to see a lot of peculiar dishes along the way and we suggest you try some of them.
Are you ready for time travel in the nation’s kitchen?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the history of Dotonbori in a fun, interactive way.
- Find out curious facts about the most delicious cuisine in the heart of Kansai area.
- Learn about the rituals at Japanese temples.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during day
You’re an old merchant from the 18th century, Edo period, coming by boat from a far-away village to purchase the newest goods on the market in order to sell them in your region.
The Dotonbori area is well-known all over Japan as the heaven of food: the home of all sorts of dishes and products you never thought could exist. But on your journey, a strong storm catches you on the sea. Miraculously, you survive, but when you wake up, you find yourself 300 years in the future, to the present day.
Now, you must find a new way home, but remember that you should also take with you some of the delicious food you will find.
Read all reviews →
Good quest, it will show you not only the hotspots for tourists but along the way you'll get a glimpse of daily japanese life.