Are you up for an adventure in Brussels?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Walk on the most beautiful city square in Belgium- the magnificent Grand Place.
- Check out the bar where you can drink literally thousands of beers.
- Get to know the favourite bars of the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte and French poet Charles Baudelaire.
La Fleur en Papier Doreé
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English, French
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
You’re the son of a beer brewer from a tiny village near Brussels. It’s the 19th century, and you don’t have much choice but to help your father. But you’re so lazy.
One day, your father gets fed up with you and refuses to keep you under his roof anymore unless you’re going to learn about beer making. For that, you have to take a trip to Brussels. You need to go from bar to bar and gather the best tips and recipes to make great beer. Will you be able to do what your father asks, or will you end up with a hangover in the gutter?
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.