Play a city game where you will follow clues to discover amazing places in the old town part of Bordeaux, the French city that brims with well-preserved architecture. You will see some of the most fascinating urban gems on the banks of river Garonne, such as Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux or The Big Bell.
Are you up for an adventure in Bordeaux?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover iconic architectural landmarks: Church Notre Dame, Musée d'Aquitaine etc.
- Find out what the cultural symbols of Port de la Lune are.
- Take a walk in a plaza with a reflecting pool!
- Admire some of the oldest gates of the city.
Monument aux Girondins
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.