UK › Cambridge
Highights of Cambridge: In the Footsteps of Famous Alumni [QUEST IN TEST MODE]
Cambridge is a small town with a BIG reputation, responsible for countless brilliant contributions to the studies of science, literature and mathematics. But what about the stories behind the discoveries?
This quest will take you on a fun and informative tour of the places that helped shape and inspire some of the world’s greatest thinkers, writers and scientists.
For anyone seeking an invigorating walk around Cambridge’s most important spots. Bring your academic wanderlust and a sense of humor. Nature lovers and animal enthusiasts are particularly welcome!
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Follow a trail of small paths and picturesque alleyways to learn the captivating story of some of Cambridge’s most notable Alumni.
- Find out who unraveled the shape of DNA, who discovered the electron, and who invented the computer.
- Locations include the University Library, the oldest Cambridge College, and even a certain famous pub!
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are an Uncanny Zoologist, performing experiments with the weirdest and most magical creatures in the world.
You arrive at the entrance to the hidden lab and discover with a shock that it’s wide-open. Disaster! All of the Uncanny Animals have escaped. Somebody must have released them! These experiments are top-secret. The University has been hiding them for hundreds of years. If anyone sees them there will be chaos!
You have to catch them, and QUICK - before something Uncanny happens!
An enjoyable way to walk round Cambridge. Some of the clues were a bit tricky and some of the things hard to spot but we enjoyed the quest!
Brilliant and fun way to explore the city. Having lived here for years it was great to find out quirky facts and look at the city in a new light. The only downfall were some of the word clues as they were a bit of a let down.
William can Boesschoten
Especially enjoyed the witty anecdotes following the challeneges. However, I didn’t enjoy the word code challenges.