Are you ready to dive into Manchester’s most colourful and energetic quarter?
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Walk through some of Manchester’s most diverse and vivacious streets
- See flagship pieces from the 2016 Cities of Hope street art project
- Spot the work of Manchester’s own artists alongside international creators
- Visit the ever-changing canvas of Stevenson Square
- Find some of the most historic bars and boutique shops of the city.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.