New York, USA
Alexander Hamilton’s New York (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
(no ratings yet)
Alexander Hamilton – one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America – has found a new wave fame in recent years because of the eponymous musical…Hamilton!
Serving under George Washington to help see off British Troops and end the American Revolutionary War, Hamilton’s residency in Wall Street was significant for New York and the US in birthing the nation we know and fundamental in making the US the financial hub of the free world.
Are you ready?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- The final resting place of Alexander Hamilton
- Federal Hall. Site of Washington’s inauguration and the 1st Congress where Alexander Hamilton argued his case for a Federal Banking System.
- Fraunces Tavern - Oldest Tavern in NY established in 1762. Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr frequented.
Broadway & Whitehall Street
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Zoe Hamilton, great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Alexander Hamilton; a Founding Father of these United States of America. You’re proud of all he achieved…yet humble, so you don’t make a song and dance about it. You leave that to Broadway!
A day out in New York becomes anything but a walk in Central Park as you receive a mysterious threat to destroy Alexander’s and your family’s reputation.
So much at stake…but you are not throwin’ away your shot to protect Alexander’s legacy!
(no ratings yet)
🙃 No reviews just yet.