New Orleans, USA
New Orleans: City Park
Stroll under the majestic live oaks in one of the United States’ largest urban parks.
Learn about City Park’s past and present, from its plantation days to its current draw as a mecca for locals. Discover unique cultural and historical facts while solving clues to a tale as imaginative as the city itself.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the history and beauty of New Orleans City Park while visiting the 800-year-old McDonogh Oak, one of the top sculpture gardens in the country, and works of art by famous sculptor Enrique Alférez.
New Orleans Museum of Art
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a tourist in New Orleans, looking to escape the bustle of the city. You rode the streetcar to City Park, wanting to see for yourself the park’s ancient oaks and hidden gems.
In the shade of crepe myrtles, you walk along Lelong Drive toward the New Orleans Museum of Art. You notice things are a little overgrown. Vines are overtaking trees. The grass is nearly up to your waist. To your right, the Big Lake is overflowing its banks. This can’t be natural, you say to yourself. Something is wrong.
I loved how the theme carried throughout and the clues got a little harder as I went along
Read all reviews →
Fantastic tour! Loved learning new things about the park!