Midtown New York: Mob Hits & Hangouts
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
- Witness famous locations where the American Mafia assassinated their enemies.
- See infamous hangouts from the prohibition era, also known as Speakeasies.
- Learn the unusual circumstances ordinary citizens have come across, related to the American Mafia.
- Find modern day speakeasies, and unique hidden cocktail lounges in Midtown.
You’ve just arrived in New York City, ready to party in the Big Apple. Unfortunately, it’s the height of Prohibition, and there’s not a drink to be found.
You’ve heard whisperings of underground speakeasies where a thirsty soul can find a cup of hooch. Problem is, they’re all run by the Mafia—and you’re worried about tangling with dangerous outlaws just for a cocktail. But the thrill of the Big City pulls you in, and you can’t help but go searching for the most hoppin’ place in Midtown.
Starting point Columbus Circle848 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019, USA
Finish point Sparks Steakhouse210 E 46th St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Ratings and Reviews
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.