Royal Highlights of Milan (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game where you will learn about the neoclassicism in Milan, style which characterizes the royal palaces and many of the most beautiful noble residences of the city, now hosting museums and exclusive events. You will also discover the curiosities about some lesser known churches and you will look at the most famous attractions in a whole new way. Are you up for the challenge?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Stroll along the elegant Corso Venezia, discovering its sumptuous noble palaces
- Discover the curiosities about the kings of Italy in Piazza Duomo.
- Walk through the streets of luxury and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to feel like a real king or a real queen.
- Celebrate your glorious journey in front of the world temple of Opera
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
The stars, embodied in singular stones of radiance, have been stolen from the night sky.
It is the year 1875 and the Italian Peninsula is resting after a long time of war and revolution. The royals of Milan are relaxing in their great wealth with fancy parties and celestial thieving.
You are Serafina Parisi, a Milano peasant, and you have been chosen as the reclaimer of the night sky. The muse of the stars herself, Urania, has a plan:
Steal back the stars and return them to their rightful owner.
the tour was enjoyable and broughts me towards impressive spots. I was on my own but in a good company with the engaging tale provided
Read all reviews →
Fun, interesting, lots of not-well-known facts that made the tour educational and enjoyable!!