Milan - Fashion and Art Highlights (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city exploration game and discover the highlights and hidden treasures of Quadrilatero della Moda, Milano’s fashion district. From Versace’s home-studio to Emporio Armani concept store, you’ll see the best shopping boutiques and showrooms, as well as discover the story of the greatest Italian designers. On the way, you’ll find fashion museums, art galleries and hidden courtyards, as well as some of the coolest bars in town.
Are you ready to get a taste of Italian fashion?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
• Discover the fashion boutiques, palaces and hidden courtyards in Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan’s fashion district
• Take a stroll in the magnificent Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, known as “il salotto di Milano” (Milan’s drawing room)
• Explore the top art and fashion museums in the heart of Milan
MM Montenapoleone (line 3)
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Your name is Alma Pozzo and you are a young Italian and aspiring fashion designer. Your biggest dream is to work for a French designer, such as Coco Chanel, but you have no training, except for what your mother taught you.
But Chanel has announced that a diamond of hers has been stolen. Whoever finds it and brings it back would be in her eternal debt. It’s the perfect opportunity! It’s said the thief is somewhere in Milan. You pack your needles. It’s time to sew your way up to the top!
Read all reviews →
Very interesting tour! The directions were clear and the quest was fun! I diacovered a lot of hidden gems in Milan! Recommended!