Highlights of Milan
Play an explorative city game while walking in the Milan city centre. By helping Francesco Sforza to find his way back home and regain his memories of the town, you'll also find hidden gems only known by the locals.
On this tour, you’ll visit some of Milan’s most relevant locations: La Scala Theatre, the Duomo Cathedral and Castello Sforzesco. Are you ready to collect the many bits of invisible history scattered around the city and to help the Duke of Milan to regain his place?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Visit iconic and peculiar places in Milan.
- Discover fascinating stories known only to locals.
- Find out unique details that will live in your memories for ever.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Recommended activity for families
A distressed man walks the street, wearing a cloak and a red cap.
Stretching a hand to stop him, you grasp air: it’s a ghost! It says: “Help me! I am Francesco Sforza. I believed in the Hell’s Gods, who allowed me to visit my castle for one day, in exchange of one more year in hell. But, once we struck the deal, they told me that souls forget time, and that things have changed since 1466. I don’t know this city anymore.”
When you agree to help him, a sprite appears, challenging you. If you fail, you’ll follow the Duke into the Underworld.
beautiful tour and impressive imagination of the author!! :)
beatiful locations, with Greta histofre bits! I recommend it!
Read all reviews →
the quest was truly funny and interesting.