Street Art of Melbourne (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game where you will follow clues to discover the street art culture of Melbourne.
You will learn about well-known and underground artists, explore hidden corners and iconic Melbourne laneways, and walk the decorated streets from the CBD to Fitzroy and Collingwood.
Are you ready for the walls of Melbourne to come to life?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Explore Hosier Lane, Melbourne’s most famous street art lane
- Learn about the iconic murals of the CBD, Fitzroy and Collingwood
- Discover the backstreets of famous areas
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 14 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are an orphaned runaway teen. You have escaped your foster home to track down your godmother, who always encouraged your art, but lost touch after your dying mother pushed everyone away. Without luck, you graffiti your name on the walls of Melbourne to pass the time. One day you are interrupted by a huge artwork coming to life. The characters in the walls can hear your thoughts! They encourage you with clues to find your godmother. Can they help before the cops find you? If only walls could talk. Well, today they are leading you home.
🙃 No reviews just yet.