On this Cluj tour, you will learn about the city's history while you visit top Cluj attractions like the Tailors' Bastion, the Matia Corvin Monument, Mihai Viteazu's statue and more landmarks.
Are you up for a fun Cluj walk?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Find out the legends of Matia from his time spent in Cluj
- Discover the best hungarian restaurant in the city
- Take pictures above the city and in a cool secret alley
Know before you go
- Quest available in Romanian, English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
Your grandfather was one of the few people who knew about the Crow’s secret. Before passing away he left you a letter containing many hints, which if solved will show you the way to the treasure.
Start the quest from Saint Joseph’s church parking lot and walk through a medieval Cluj, filled with legends and stories.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Filip Ioan Florea