On this Sighisoara tour and city game, you will walk around town and you will visit top Sighisoara attractions like the Furriers' Tower, the Clock Tower, the Roman-Catholic Cathedral and many more.
Are you ready for a fun Sighisoara walk?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Take pictures above the city
- Discover historically accurate stories about the fortress during wartime
- Visit a unique art and craft store
Piata Hermann Oberth, 39
Know before you go
- Quest available in Romanian, English
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
Shortly after you arrive home, you find out that the city is in danger, as the ruthless Transylvanian ruler, Stefan Bathory is trying to conquer it.
Go on an adventure around the old city walls and play the role of a native hero who saves the day.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Jacintha van der Plas