Solve clues to untangle the past of one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Marseille. This path will lead you through the streets of the oldest city of France, brimming with architectural magic.
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about the spirit of the people by the sea.
- Discover unique spots in the old town, such as Cathedrale La Major and Montée des Accoules.
- Find the oldest house in Marseille.
Place Commandant Georges Bergoin
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, French
- This quest has 10 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You play the Queen of Massalia, and your character is on a mission to find her son who was taken away by a mysterious dark figure. You are in disguise, hidden under a scarf and must stay secret. There is already unrest in the city since your husband’s death, some people unwilling to be led by a woman.
Tap into your imagination and take some risks. You'll do great.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.
Guillemette de Marolles