Highlights of Málaga (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game that will take you back to a Málaga of the XIX century, at a time when society was highly hierarchic and relationships between the locals and the gipsy communities were completely stranded.
Wander on the sunny streets as you search for your lost lover: a gitana princess who stole your heart away. This story of forbidden love will take you through the most emblematic and hidden corners of the city, where you will find out all about the many cultures that flourished here.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Find out where Málaga’s oldest tavern is
- Learn how to order a proper coffee
- Discover the place where the last Moorish defender of Málaga resisted during the Christian attacks.
- Get closer to the local traditions and characters who were inspired by the unique Mediterranean atmosphere on Costa del Sol
Plaza de la Marina
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Step in the shoes of Juan– a respected member of the Andalusian society, hopelessly in love with the beautiful gitana Rosalia.
You wake up in Malaga, in a state of confusion: your clothes stained with blood; your memory a total blur.
The last thing you remember is you and Rosalia, trying to escape together last night. And then…what happened? Why are you here? And more importantly, where is Rosalia?
You have to find her, quick! Maybe she’d been kidnapped or worse…killed!
Read all reviews →
A very exciting and instruguing story! Good game to learn about ancient Malaga, its history and legends.