On this fun Copenhagen tour, you will go on a fairytale journey about the Little Mermaid and you will see the Amalienborg Palace, The House of Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid Statue and many more places.
Are you ready to explore Copenhagen?
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Discover the magical places of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid
- See Hans Christian Andersen's house
Kongens Nytorv Metro Station (in front of Magasin du Nord)
Know before you go
- Quest available in German, English, French
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Recommended activity for families
You have just arrived in Copenhagen to visit your grandmother. As you follow your way towards her house, you are guided by a strange luring voice.
On your road, you encounter enchanted creatures from fairytales and old Norse legends, still lingering in the hidden corners of the city.
How does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you’ll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.