- uncover the mystery behind its most representatiove sights, now historic monuments
- see the streets, mansions and gardens that played an important role in the colonial and pre-revolutionary times of Mexico
- get drawn in the true stories of San Angel that dramatically shaped the course of Mexico's history
It is time for you to become part of this amazing historical adventure!
- Play on weekdays during working hours to avoid large crowds
- The game is not timed, so take your time
Places you will visit
It will take you
You will walk
The imposing mansion where the notorious and much reviled President Porfirio Diaz lived.
The oldest preserved historic house in Mexico.
The amazing connection between Mexico and Ireland.
The twin rivers still running under the heart of Mexico City.
This unjust war has turned the Irish soldiers against the Americans, and they have joined the Mexican troops. The batallion are now in danger, as the US army is seeking their immediate capture.
Starting point Convent of El Carmeny 6, Av. Revolución 4, San Ángel, Álvaro Obregón, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Finish point Place of San JacintoPl. San Jacinto, San Ángel TNT, San Ángel, 01000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
What does a
game look like?
Discover new places
As you walk and tour around the city, you will visit new cool places.
Solve puzzles, crack riddles
You will test your wits and exploring abilities with fun challenges.
Learn fun history
Each place comes with its own bit of history that you'll discover as you walk.
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous fictional character and play out their story.