London LGBTQ (QUEST IN TEST MODE)
Play a city game in London and discover just how queer some of its most iconic landmarks can be. Explore the neighborhoods of Soho and Covent Garden, follow clues and uncover almost forgotten secrets from this centuries-old cradle of LGBT misfits and rebels.
Ready? Let’s dive into the very soul of London’s real queer community.
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
• Find out the LGBT anecdotes behind Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden Piazza and Piccadilly Circus.
• Be shocked by the macabre story of "Jack the Ripper of Soho"
• Discover the LGBT history of the Royal Family.
• Be amazed by the witty ways the LGBT community used to flirt back when homosexuality was a crime.
• Learn about the LGBT historical discrimination and what milestones have marked the fight for equal rights and laws that exist in England today.
Equestrian Statue of Charles I
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
You are the world-famous detective Maison Blanc, summoned to London to solve what appears to be another impossible case. You have come here to investigate the disappearance of Rita, a teenager who went missing a few months ago.
As you walk the streets of Soho to pursue your investigation, your renowned sense of observation strikes. You barely arrived here, and you already have a “tail”. Who is this strange man following you?
This case already seems dangerous, exciting, and hard to crack.
Are you up for the challenge?
Read all reviews →
It was very enjoyable. We liked the clues and the history part. Congrats! The streets directions sometimes were a bit vague (turn left, turn right...). We found it a bit more difficult because we did it when it was dark (difficult to find the hints visually). The final question needs to be revised. Theres no blue plaque on the meridien hotel (maybe it was removed?) “Feather” was a wild guess.