London Southwark: Pirates of the Thames
This London adventure game takes you between Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge leading you to iconic landmarks and spectacular stories, many of which come from the sinful sites of what was a pirates paradise South of the Thames!
Follow the clues on this astonishing river walk of amazing architectural, cultural and historical heritage. You’ll discover how the once-forgotten port district of Southwark became todays vibrant and flourishing favourite neighbourhood of many Londoners and its visitors.
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Navigate your way to historic pirate taverns and the famous Borough Market.
- Discover Southwark’s urban treasures of hidden wharfs, forgotten cemeteries, ruined palaces and abandoned hospitals.
- Explore the sinful pirate paradise area of Liberty of the Clink - and hear of the Bishop who ruled it!
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are Etta Redlocks – once feared Pirate Queen in these parts.
Tricked by an old enemy, you were sentenced to a 300-year dreamless sleep at the bottom of the sea after opening the cursed chest containing a priceless treasure.
Back in London - and mad as hell! – you seek vengeance on your old enemy, still alive as long as he keeps hold of the Cup of Life. The very treasure he stole from you.
Blood shall be spilled, and revenge shall be tasted…and a bottle of rum would wash that all down nicel
i did it at school it was aight
Fantastic - great quest
Read all reviews →
stuff I walk by every day and didn't know, thanks!
Olivia Romero Vagni