Jack The Ripper's London
Iconic London Taxi
Embark on a quest that will take you through the slashing grounds of the most infamous serial killer in history. With every step you take, you will get closer to solving a mystery that has baffled the world for more than a century: who was Jack the Ripper?
Step into the dark alleys and slums of Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel and uncover their sinister secrets.
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Wander into the sinister cobbled alleys where Jack the Ripper used to hunt his victims
- Visit the sites of Jack the Rippers’ bloodiest murders
- Step into the pub where Jack the Ripper’s victims had their last drinks
- Meet the main suspects and find out details of the police investigation
- Discover historic places around the vibrant neighborhood of Whitechapel in London’s East End.
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 13 challenges
In 1888, a series of horrendous events shook the city of London. 5 murders were committed, unsolved by the London Metropolitan Police, all the work of Jack the Ripper – an unidentified serial killer who terrorized the streets of London but left behind no clues.
For more than 130 years, his identity has remained a mystery.
You are an investigator reopening the Ripper files. Can you shed new light on the case? Or will you also get lost on the murderer’s trail of darkness?
an extremely enjoyable afyernoon . a nice family experience
really cool. nice to explore london with a twist
that was great! thank you
Read all reviews →
Was too easy. Nice walk though. Couldn’t access all areas. Some clues didn’t exist anymore - Quest outdated.
Manel Guimerà Melich