The Beatles Liverpool
Help! We need somebody – not just anybody…
Travel back in time to the swinging sixties and learn about some of the world’s greatest musicians to have graced the city, from The Rolling Stones to Bob Dylan. Feast your eyes on the Cavern Club, the Liverpool Waterfont, and the Empire Theatre, and solve clues to uncover the city’s hidden stories.
Are you ready to rock ‘n’ roll across Liverpool?
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Explore the city’s historic landmarks
- Discover the rich musical heritage of Liverpool’s Merseybeat scene
- Unearth the eye-opening tales of your favourite rock ‘n’ rollers
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best during the day
- Kid friendly
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
Eureka! You have invented a time machine! The 6th of December 1965, the Beatles’ final performance in Liverpool, calls!
With the push of a button, you excitedly jump inside. You successfully arrive but to your horror, realize your time machine has disappeared! “As have the Beatles…”, says a melodic voice. Looking down, you see a mysterious talking guitar has appeared in your hands, strangely bereft of three of its six strings.
It knows where your time machine is but will only guide you to it if you help find its owner, John Lennon, and its missing strings. Without finding him, not only will you be stuck in the past, but also a world without the Beatles!
Looks like it’s time to Run For Your Life to find this Nowhere Man!
Quite poignant, with some interesting trivia i wasn’t aware of. While difficult in places, it left the door open enough to make me want to work them out. Very enjoyable.
Very well made quest, rather enjoyable to do! Definitely difficult, for sure
Read all reviews →
really enjoyed it! great concept for a mobile game - there need to be more!