Play a city game and get a full introduction to the Portuguese Discoveries era in the most fun and exciting way possible!
In this treasure hunt across the historical neighbourhood of Belem, you will visit the Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Jeronimos Monastery, the famous Pasteis de Belém and many other must-see places and hidden gems.
Discover the most iconic sites on a fantastic adventure while you unravel the best and the worst of Belém´s history!
per group of 2
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn mysterious legends and lesser-known history
- Explore the stunning ancient and modern architecture of Belem
- Meet many of Belem’s most famous citizens and hear their stories
Belem Defensive Tower
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 15 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a Portuguese sailor who works the spice trade route, returning home from a long journey to India. While you were there, you met an old Sadhu (Hindu holy man) who gave you a mysterious map and said that if you followed it across the waves, it would lead you to great treasure.
After hearing so many exaggerated tales from your fellow sailors, you don’t believe a word the Sadhu said. But this map looks ancient and is covered with strange symbols, perhaps you can sell it for a few coins?
some questions required very specific answers. synonyms were not correct. that is the only drawback if the game.
Very nice walk and great quest!
10/10 would recomend
some changes needed
Read all reviews →