7 Wonders of Lisbon
Play a city game in Lisbon’s medieval district and go on a walking tour filled with narrow alleys, fado music, opulent buildings, and breathtaking lookout points, all brimming with history. Follow clues and solve puzzles and unravel Alfama’s past, one of the oldest neighborhoods in Lisbon.
Are you ready to solve this mystery?
per group of up to 4
- After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mail for playing this city game & walking tour.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't enjoy the quest
- Learn about fado, the musical spirit of the Portuguese
- Discover amazing places in the old town
- Find the Diamond House
Portal da nossa senhora da conceição velha
Know before you go
- Quest available in English, Spanish, pt
- This quest has 11 challenges
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You are a Private Investigator in charge of solving the mysterious disappearance - and possible murder - of Teresa do Carmo. She is a famous fado singer, known as one of the Seven Grand Wonders of Alfama. You do suspect foul play, a crime of passion. Teresa do Carmo had a bohemian reputation, and maybe one of her lovers did the bad deed.
Follow clues to trace the places where the “Fadista” was last seen and solve this mystery. Dive deep into Alfama’s neighbourhood and meet eccentric natives and tourists - everyone is a suspect! Along your journey, you will feel the peril, the excitement, and wonder as you traverse seven grand wonders that only exist in the heart of Lisbon.
Are you ready?