Sebastian Matthias Weißbach
Play a city game between street food, punk rock, and vibrant lifestyle. Explore the historical roots of West Berlin’s hippest district and discover its architectural and natural beauty in the process.
Solve challenges while you go from Kreuzberg 36 to Kreuzberg 61, diving deeper into the history of this neighbourhood while you visit the Engelbecken, Admiralbrücke, and some of the local hotspots for great cuisine.
Are you up for taking a stroll through Kreuzberg?
- No booking needed. Just download the app, add it to your quests and start playing.
- Walk through West-Berlin’s hippest district and enjoy its vibrant history
- Enjoy the Landwehrkanal, a place where locals sit and stroll to relax after work
- Explore a different side of Berlin that tourists in the city centre don’t get to see
St. Thomas Church
Know before you go
- Quest available in English
- This quest has 12 challenges
- Best during the day
- Best for couples
- Recommended activity for families
You have come to Berlin to study history and are eager to discover your new home for the next 3 years. One morning, you’d just woken up when you saw a piece of paper slipped through the gap in your dorm door. „Head to St.Thomas Church asap,“ it said.
After failing to discover the author among your classmates, you decide to head there and find out what Berlin has in store for you.
It was a fun walk through Kreuzberg. Some riddles were difficult as it was not clear where to look for answers.
This quest is fun and easy, definitely recommend it for a chill walk in Kreuzberg. The trail is really nice with loads of beautiful places to discover and cafes for later in the day. Have fun ! :)